#AdanolaRecipes: Delicious and simple asparagus frittata
Now that Christmas has been and gone, I'm sure we all want to spend as little time in the kitchen as possible! We've had enough of slaving away in the kitchen for another year, so here is our quick and simple recipe for an extremely tasty (& healthy) asparagus frittata!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cupsfresh spinach leaves
- 8-10 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 tspsea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 cupsgruyere or comte, grated
- 3 tbspfresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a 10” nonstick, ovenproof skillet (such as cast iron) heat olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach and asparagus and cook until spinach has wilted. Asparagus will be undercooked. Turn off heat and remove asparagus and set aside on a plate.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Carefully pour the eggs into the hot pan over the spinach. Layer the asparagus on the eggs, follow with cheese, dill and then finally chives.
- Bake the frittata for 12-18 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through.
- Serve and ENJOY!