#AdanolaRecipes: Coconut Cubes
We're not going to lie - it's so hard to stick to your healthy eating plan when you're craving something sweet. You allow yourself one chocolate from the box and before you know it, you've eaten almost half.
The trick is, finding a delicious, but healthy, alternative - like these moreish coconut cubes! Which, by the way, are super easy and quick to make.
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup agavesyrup
- 100 g dark high quality chocolate
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Mix together all the ingredients (except the chocolate) in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into an oven tray lined with parchment paper in a dense layer. Place in the freezer until the mixture is solid.
- Melt the chocolate and pour on top of the coconut base and freeze until the chocolate is solid.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!