#AdanolaRecipes: Homemade Sugar-Free Granola
Served simply with your favourite milk (our favourite is Almond), sprinkled over a fruit salad, topping your favourite yoghurt and honey or made into granola breakfast bars... granola is super versatile for the perfect healthy summer breakfast or snack and it's so simple to make yourself in your own kitchen!
1 cup raw unsalted almonds
1 cup raw unsalted cashews
1 cup raw unsalted walnuts
1 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
1 cup raw unsalted pumpkin seeds
1 cup raisins
3 cups regular slow-cooking rolled oats
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground dried ginger
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F
2. Mix the almonds, cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins and oats with the cinnamon and ground ginger and place onto a large baking tray.
3. Combine the melted coconut oil with the apple sauce, pour onto the nuts and mix well.
4. Place the tray into the oven and bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour and stir every 15 minutes (until liquid is evaporated and nuts/oats are golden).
5. Remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool completely.
6. Store in a glass container with a tight lid in a cool dark place.