#AdanolaRecipes: Coconut Passionfruit Chia Pudding
This Coconut Passionfruit Chia Pudding is the perfect sweet treat to curve cravings! Vegan, healthy and delicious... what's not to love? Swap out the passionfruit for mango, grapefruit, raspberries, the possibilities are endless.
1/3 cup chia seeds
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
Pinch of sea salt
1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
2 passion fruits
1. Whisk the Chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup/honey, sea salt and vanilla in a bowl.
2. Leave in the fridge for three hours - overnight.
4. When ready to serve, whisk again to mix and divide between two jars.
5. Slice passionfruits in half and scoop on top of the puddings (one per jar).
6. Top with shredded coconut and extra maple syrup/honey.
7. Serve and enjoy!